1. CallWaveCallWave provides a variety of services which include Vtxt Voicemail which converts your voice messages to text and can be sent to your cell phone or read online via a web-based PhonePage. Right now this service is free during its beta period. Callwave also have a faxing solution that lets you use any cell phone or computer connected to the Internet to send faxes and save paper. It's a convenient alternative to send documents quickly. Their other service which is useful to mobile workers is Internet Answering Machine. Now where ever you happen to be working - you don't need to worry about missing calls or being disturbed while working. You can screen calls, see who is calling and either take the call or let it go through to voice mail.
2. SpinVoxThe SpinVox service converts voice messages to text and can be used from any phone. The do offer a 7 day free trial and pricing is based on number of conversions per month. Limits are based on the number of conversions or having the paid service each month. BlackBerry users can't use SpinVox yet but they are planning to have a plug-in available at a later date.
- Gold Level - 49.95/month - 15 sec recording time, 200 char limit per message, 2 destination emails, caller ID is optional, setup is $30
- Platinum - 59.95/month, 30 sec recording time, 400 chars per message, unlimited destination emails, caller ID included, setup $10
- Titanium - 7995/month, 120 sec recording time, 800 char per msg, unlimited destination emails, caller ID included, no set up charge