Learn how to pair your Bluetooth enabled headset microphone with your Motorola cell phone such as the Motorola V600, V710, A630, or A845. Using a headset enables you to work handsfree and is especially useful if you need to use your cell phone while driving.
Time Required: Varies
- Press and hold the Multifunction button in the middle of a boom headset while the headset is closed. The light will glow blue.
- Open the boom microphone and the blue light should remain on. If not, repeat step 1.
- On the cell phone, press Menu > Settings > Connection > Bluetooth > Handsfree > New Device
- Select HS810 once a connection is detected.
- The passkey "0000" is now entered to confirm that the connection has been made.
- The cell phone screen will now read "Bluetooth Connection".
- Provided you set the Bluetooth power to "On" after the initial connection has been made, the phone will automatically re-connect to the headset.
- To set the Bluetooth power to on - Press Menu, Select Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth link, scroll to Setup and select that. Scroll to Power and chose Change. Scroll to On and press Select. The screen should now read "Changed: Power On".
- Test Your Connection: Close the headset and watch for cell phone to say "Disconnected". Re-open the headset and the phone should be connected automatically and will now display "Bluetooth Connected".
What You Need
- Bluetooth enabled headset
- Bluetooth enabled cell phone such as Motorola V600, V710, A630, or A845