Cyber Monday is the biggest day for online shopping, with some great deals on holiday gifts and toys for yourself. Are you ready for Cyber Monday? To grab the best deals, you'll need to act fast, since many specials sell out seemingly as soon as they go up. Here's a quick look at some of the best Cyber Monday 2011 deals you'll see from Amazon.com, Walmart, Target, and other online retailers, by category:
- Nokia N8 (Unlocked) - $299.99 (save $249) at Amazon.com
- All AT&T, Sprint and Verizon phones from Amazon just a penny with contract; with wireless hotspot option, get a $100 Amazon.com gift card. Offer available now through Nov. 28.
- Sony Cybershot DSC-HX5V 10.2 MP digital camera - $199 (save $150) at Amazon.com
- Pentax K-5 Digital SLR - $999 (save $200) at Amazon.com
- GE Create 12MP digital camera - $49.99 (save $80) at Sears.com
Tablets, Laptops, and Desktops
- $100 in free accessories (cradle, LCD screen protector and AC adapter) with purchase of Sony Tablet S ($499.99) at Target.com
- Up to $500 off computers at Costco
- (Not a lot of leaked Cyber Monday computer deals yet, but expect prices to match Black Friday deals, which had netbooks priced at $157, budget laptops around $200, and even high-end laptops like the HP dv6 from $430-$700.)
A whole lot of other gadgets and electronics, more for play than for work, will be on sale, such as a Toshiba 32" LCD HDTV for under $250 at Walmart.com; VIZIO 55" LCD 1080p TV for $754.17 (originally $1154); Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle (with Fable III and Halo Reach) for $199 (save $100) at Amazon.com; and a portable 7" DVD player for $49.99 (originally $74.99) at Kmart.
Happy shopping! Check out shopping tricks and strategies to make sure you really save.